Welcome to the peace and serenity of this stunning sea view villa. In a private domain, Balinese doors heralds the entrance to a secret garden.
Peer through and be privy to a steps to a velvety lawn, the main pavilion, a large private swimming pool, bordered by jungle and an extraordinary sea views.
Resourcefully integrated into the natural contours of a hill, the villa really is a one-of-a-kind property.
The architecture is Balinese in style, and comprises four thatched pavilions, housing 3 bedrooms (one master with terrazzo bathtub and outside shower).
Enter the main door of the villa and you will find yourself upon a living area and pool table, with an outside dining sala area fringed by a forest of trees, giant bamboo and towering coconut palms.
At this charming hideaway, a treasured collection of hand-picked furniture and artwork from Bali and North Thailand invites you to relax, put up your feet and recharge your batteries. The villa is ideally suited for families or groups of friends and is only a few kilometres from the Chaweng or Lamai, where folks of all ages can enjoy a range of holiday activities, beach clubs and entertainment.
- 2 TV and DVD player
- Kitchen fully equipped with oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, gas cooker and dishwasher
- Walk-in shower and double sink, terrazzo bathtub
- Pool and garden maintenance included during your stay
- Private pool 12 x 5, Balinese stone
Easy access in the garden by a Balinese door.
The villa is composed of 4 buildings :
- Building 1: Living-room
- Sala: Fully furnished and equipped kitchen, outside dining area
- Building 2: 2 bedrooms connected with a shared bathroom
- Building 3: Master bedroom with TV, DVD player, private bathroom, bath tube, outside
- shower and terrace with sea view
PRICE FOR SALE: 19 000 000 THB